THE FACES BEHIND BRIDGE HOMES
OUR PROMISE TO BUYERS
At Bridge Homes, we want all our customers to have a positive, stress free experience when moving into their new home. We aim to exceed expectations, from when you first visit the development, to when you finally settle into your Bridge Home. We’ll still be on hand to assist with any issues or queries, after you’ve moved in. We comply with the Consumer Code for Home Builders. It protects the rights of purchasers and ensures that all new home buyers are treated fairly and are fully informed about their purchase before and after they sign the contract.
We promise to:
- Provide you with clear information about your new home
- Explain all your buying options simply and expertly
- Keep you updated throughout the construction of your new home
- Leave you with a useful after care pack when you move into your new home
- Demonstrate functions of appliances and facilities
- Advise you of any changes or issues that arise during the buying process
- Explain about the NHBC guarantee
- Ensure that our staff are courteous and knowledgeable
- Deal with any complaints efficiently and sensitively
We’d like to know what you think.
Your feedback is appreciated because we want to make buying a Bridge Home a positive experience for our customers.
Please get in touch to let us know how it was for you.
For general enquiries, please call 01924 247700 Monday to Friday during normal office opening hours.
For sales and weekend enquiries please call on 01924 375557 Thursday to Monday.
Alternatively, you can fill in our contact form