The Harrington ‘wing’ of the building incorporates the central front door, entering into the hall which includes a cloakroom.
The lounge, with large bay window, makes a cosy retreat while the spacious kitchen/family room is likely to attract most of the day to day activity. Choose your fitted kitchen cupboards and worktops, plus quality appliances to create your individual style. There’s plenty of room to include a dining table and extra seating too!
Upstairs you’ll find three bedrooms and a large family bathroom, again with your choice of tiles and fittings. On the landing, there’s plenty of room to add a piece of furniture or even create a perfect private study area.
The Harrington won’t fail to impress, both inside and out.
Call our Sales Consultant Mark on 01924 375557
- A range of quality kitchen units, choice of door styles with soft close drawers
- Glass splashback
- LED cool lighting
- One and a half bowl sink and drainer
Bathroom, Ensuite & Cloaks
- Vitra sanitary ware with chrome fittings
- Shower over bath
- Heated chrome towel rail
- Energy efficient chrome down lighting
- A choice of Porcelanosa wall tiles
- 4 panel doors with polished chrome furniture
- 41mm stop chamfered spindles with light ash handrail and newel cap
- White paintwork throughout
- Double glazed PVCu windows and patio doors
- Exterior doors – secure by design pre-finished, composite doors with patterned glass and chrome furniture
- Turfing to front and rear gardens
- Tegular block paving to drive
Low energy down lighting (kitchen, bathroom & en-suite)
External lights to front and rear of property
TV and telephone points to lounge and master bedroom
USB charger points
Fibre to property, broadband cabling
Car charging point
Smart socket in lounge
- Gas central heating
- Dual-zone heating
- Digital heating controls (control your heating from your mobile phone)
- Gas hob built into worktop
- Single oven
- Extractor hood
- Integrated Microwave/combi
- Warming drawer
- Integral fridge/freezer
- Integrated Dishwasher
Reserve early and tailor your home perfectly for you
We know a house is more than just a building, it’s your home. It’s where you unwind and enjoy your personal space. The little touches you add reflect your individual style. You can make a Bridge Home truly special if you reserve early enough, ahead of the build stage. You may have the option to invest in some bigger design choices and really personalise your surroundings. Things like bi-fold doors, solid worktops or wardrobes. Be sure to let us know when you reserve as some structural changes can’t be made once your home is finished. Discuss your options and create your tailored home with our sales consultant when you reserve.